Girls! Seed available until Tuesday

Any girls hoping to be impregnated with valuable Ocean11 seed have until Tuesday afternoon. Availability will fall off sharply thereafter. Girls wishing to take advantage of this final opportunity should get themselves to Matsuyama and join the queue. (Important note: Offspring are likely to be argumentative. No responsibility will be taken for damages incurred by mothers.)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you don't have too much planned for the rest of the week. My little procedure was accompanied by an "oops", then a short time later by a comment about rather a lot of blood. It took about four days for the scrotum to start deflating from the size of an orange.

Then there was this other bloke at work. He went bush, then got an infection. They had to fly him back from Laverton to Perth in an air ambulance. I heard it was very painful.

Thanks soubriquet. I expect my scrotum to be the size of an orange anyway by the time I've done with the queue outside.

I'm confident that the place I chose will be OK. The nurse who took my blood for tests managed it without me even feeling a pin prick, so somebody there at least has skills.

At first I thought that Mrs Ocean was just going to be away until Tuesday \:\)

Anyway, I recommend a good chunk of cheese to accompany you on the journey post-cutting. Not sure which cheese to recommend - what are your tastes?

my elder bro had it done. our other bro asked how he felt after the surgery, he said, 'well, i wasn't going to run home, that's for sure'.

other than that, no complaints from him nor his wife.

o-daijini

BlueAli1.gif

There you go.

Miss Haversham, perhaps I should have said that candidates will be screened carefully for their genetic fitness and capacity for motherly patience. I won't be casting my pearls before any swine. So please have your profile ready.

Ocean, Could you freeze some for me for future use? Do you offer "on-farm semen" collection, semen evaluation, semen shipping and semen freezing.

Quote:
We have experience in collecting and freezing semen from high-profile SJ Forum members from around the world, as well as young stallions prior to the beginning of their careers.

Oh dear oh dear, Mr Wiggles.

You don't have to believe this, but the quack's name was Doctor Snowball. He took great pleasure in holding each section of vas for my inspection as he took it. What path in life leads to be a vasectomist?

Good luck tomorrow Ocean11. When my scrotum deflated, I was left with a green and purple bruise that went from my knees to my navel wave.gif

Thank you again, dear soubriquet.

Surely pulling your vas up to where you could see it would tend to encourage swelling later? (In my case the doc would have to pull it up very high indeed so I could see it over the great coiled mound of Cumberland sausage.) I think you could have chosen your physician with more care ( - like me, by phoning them all and choosing the cheapest one.)