Well I've been listening to the incredible speeches these last few days (no choice of mine you understand the volume they screech out at you) and I must say I'm impressed with the depth of their policies.

As I'm sure everyone is. It's been said before but what the **** is the point of those loudspeaker vans. confused.gif wakaranai.gif

nobody in my primary school knew about his family life. when i mentioned i thought he was cute in an irish setter/richard gere kinda way, but i didn't like the way he treated his family, everyone was shocked. (not about the cute bit but that i knew about his private life).

any man who divorces his pregnant wife, takes their two kids & leaves her with the baby in utero is not cool. especially when he refuses to see that child, nor let the other two kids see their mum.

& don't even get me started on the rape allegations...

but he is suave in his cool biz shirts, i'll give him that.

" Rape Claims

Recently, the Prime Minister faced rape accusations from a Japanese tabloid magazine. According to the story, Koizumi sexually assaulted a fellow student when he was studying at Tokyo's prestigious Keio University. When she threatened him with charges, his wealthy family paid her off and moved Junichiro to study in Europe.

This story raised rumours of another rape, that of a schoolgirl, while Koizumi was a junior minister. Neither accusation seems to have much credibility, and Koizumi's vigorous denial of the charges in parliament has closed the issue for now."

Guilty, no doubt about it.

As reported in the mainichi shitstirrer:

"Rumours that Koizumi bit the heads off Barbie Dolls while a student at Tokyo University continue to circulate. A shifty looking evasive spokesman for the Prime Minister said "we know nothing about this". Someone who wishes to be anonymous is rumoured to have said "I knew Koizumi at uni. I think it was him. I seem to remember someone like him at the few classes I went to. Look, this guy fancied his hair and wore trousers and looked at me funny. I'm convinced he was a rapist..."

Asked why she had not spoken to the proper authorities, she said "no-one was prepared to pay me. Fancy a trick?"

Now back to the studio for our next allegation;

Internet Beatup Expert.

Our motto: denying a rumour enables us to print allegation as fact without fear of the law.

yes, not sure about that harrassment/rape.

but his family life has been widely reported in western media, too, right? i can't remember where i read about it. i did some research into him for a uni assignment once, waaay back.

bettyx. I'm sorry if I come across as a troll on this, but for me it is a toxic subject. I've been crucified by my ex-wife, who started an affair with her boss, walked out with my children, cost me my home and career and took most of my pension. Then she fabricated a set of lies and half truths and dobbed me in to the Child Support Agency. I ended up having a series of very unpleasant interviews with the State and Federal Police. Nothing came of it, because it was all bullshit.

We don't know what went on between Koizumi and his ex-wife, and unless we do, we shouldn't judge. My experience is that women make better and more convincing liars than men, but I don't judge all women by that standard. When I needed a lawyer, I chose a woman.

whoa man, sorry to hear about your family

but i think there's been a misunderstanding. i said i thought it's not cool what happened with his family, and that i wasn't sure about the rape allegation.

i'm sorry that you feel women make better and more convincing liars. i hope in future some ladies can help show you this may not be the case.

Thanks bettyx. No need to hope for the future, because the right now gf is all the woman I will ever need. Ex continues to punish me by denying access to my children. I can't fight that because the system is loaded in favour of the wimmin. She has all my capital, so I can't pay a lawyer to get the court to enforce the orders against her.

I've asked a few Japanese friends about all this and none of them have heard of the rape thing at all. The basics of the family thing seems to be fairly common knowledge, but no-one knew about tha accusation.

Sorry to hear about your story soubriquet but good to hear you got all the woman you need now. \:\)