Is anyone here familiar with Yahoo Auctions,

I recently started selling/buying and have left feedback for the people I have dealt with but it does display in their feedback list! Any hints!

I have searched the help columns but can't seem to see anything related!

Thanks in advance

SB wave.gif

You need to set up a Yahoo Account ( monthly fee is about ¥250) , as long as you are "fluent" in Japanese it should be no problem. If not get a friend to help, I am always bugging my wife to help, she loves it (add sarcasm here). You need a Japanese credit card as well.

I found this site to be reasonably helpful with the basics and it is in English. Yahoo explained in English, kind of!!

Quote:
Originally posted by sakebomb:

I recently started selling/buying and have left feedback for the people I have dealt with but it does display in their feedback list! Any hints!
Do you mean doesn't display???

I use it heaps, and yeah the wife LOVES it! ;\)
I don't really know what you mean by your question... more explaiation & I might be able ta help ya.

Thanks Indo,

After the auctions have finished, paid, posted and recieved my customers have left me feedback. I have written replies to this feedback which I can see on my computer, it all looks normal at my end but one of these people contacted me and said I haven't left feedback. I have done so but they are unable to view it in their feedback list. I checked and I can't see my user name in their evalution/feedback list!

I hope this makes sense!

Cheers

SB

Check in MY AUCTION and the place where it says watchlist/won/sold etc.

If you click on the specific item that you have sold or won it will come up...

I have to do it later today so I will take a snapshot of it and send it to ya... easiest way!

"We Japanese all learn basic English. They could respond. Write simple English. The reasons why some people do not want to deal with foreigners is simply that they do not want troubles"

from Sakes link listed in his second mail this topic did make me chuckle to myself!

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by KlingKlang:
Can someone tell explain to me the apparent appeal of used underwear?
a mate of mine has this cleaning obession so he buys as many pairs of used girls underwear and then washes em and hangs em up. Then he sells clean girls underwear - though, it seems, nobody like clean underwear as he has almost 100 pairs at home... shifty.gif