Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. A quick background on me: I have been boaring for 2 seasons now (I'm pretty new to the game), I love it with a passion, but my wife doesn't care for it that much. I currently live on Okinawa. I have been for about 5 months. I'm already making plans to get over to mainland once or twice during the season to get some boarding in. I can't go 3 years without not boarding I'd probably have a heart attack. I've been reading and researching about Mizuho (any info anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated). I look forward to getting to know some of you. Don't be shy stop in and say hi.

-Shane

I'm guessing that that handle isn't just a mash on the keyboard

Looks like Un****inbelievable89

What is the 89 for?

Oh and welcome cool.gif

You should try and organise a house exchange with sombody close to the snow

Thanks everyone.

rach- I dunno. Have no idea where that is. Time to do some more research I guess.

NPM- Anytime, I'm jonesin to get back on my board. It's collecting dust \:\(

Toque- You are correct. I think you may be one of the first people to actually figure that out (granted I know it's not that difficult). The 89 was the year of Mustang that I use to have. I use it on every board I go on. House exchange wakaranai.gif what's that? I may be interested.

Indosnm- Not yet. I am in the process of looking for a surfboard. I think I may get a wakeboard instead, but I really want to learn how to kitesurf though. Kiteboarding(in snow) would be a blast as well.

Yamakashi- I'm not sure if that's it or not. All I know is that it is about and hour and 20 minutes or so from Iwakuni.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone happyglass.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by unfknblvbl89:

Toque- House exchange wakaranai.gif what's that? I may be interested.

Since you live in Okinawa and have a house/apartment you could find somebody that wants to switch houses for a week/month that lives in Hakuba, Yuzawa or Niseko

Free accomodation and close to the slopes.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:

Toque- House exchange wakaranai.gif what's that? I may be interested.

Since you live in Okinawa and have a house/apartment you could find somebody that wants to switch houses for a week/month that lives in Hakuba, Yuzawa or Niseko

Free accomodation and close to the slopes.
I don't think that would be possible for me to do. I live on the military base over here. I'm not sure how that would work, but definitely something to look into. Thanks for the heads up on this.
 Quote:

Yamakashi- I'm not sure if that's it or not. All I know is that it is about and hour and 20 minutes or so from Iwakuni.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone happyglass.gif
Yup, thats it then. If youre flying up from Naha to Hiroshima to ski youre wasting your time and money. Better off getting up to Nagano or the likes.

For peeps out in Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Shimane etc Mizuho is pretty decent but for the effort youre putting in to get there from Okinawa wouldnt be worth it. If thats the only choice you have then itll be hit or miss as to snow conditions but youre probably looking at average to shite.