8x4 is, I believe, the only effective deodorant in Japan... comes on a turqious(sp) color. Get the roll on, doesn't stain your shirt, and lasts all day, no real scent, good or bad.

anti-perspirant exists in Japan? I wouldn't have thought that after riding the subways in Tokyo! ;\)

When I was in High School, I had a couple of German exchange students stay with me. They just put cologne under their arms. I never got up the courage to tell them it didn't work. Is this common in Europe or is it just a German thing?

Who am I to complain though - I haven't showered since my surgery (6 days now) lol.gif

LOL - I wish!

I actually took a half shower today. I had to. I couldn't stand my own smell! Kinda hard when you have to balance on one leg while sticking the other out the shower curtain so it doesn't get wet. It felt gooood though \:D

Plucky - when I had a knee length cast on, I got a large heavy duty plastic/vinyl bag and sealed the top to my thigh with extra wide insulation tape ( doesnt stick to the skin too much when you gotta peel) watertight and means you can have a decent shower.

Back to deodorant -I have a huge selection of brands my mum bought over, one - Mitchum, says on the label - so effective you could even skip a a day

bulgingeyes.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
Plucky, Buy those biore cool wipes. They are very nice indeed.
Those cool wipes are nice for you face/hands/body. Wish you could get oshibori in the states before a meal. Nothing like a nice hot/cold washcloth before a meal.

I forgot to get any type of leg wrap for getting my leg wet. I don't even have Saran wrap in the house right now.

Some of those wipes would have been nice! I'll pick some up when I can finally drive. The stitches don't come out until the 21st, so I'm going to need something between now and then.

(sorry to hijack the thread)