Yes

Try here http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=950214

sample

"Determining how to best troll your audience.

The most obvious choice would be the Right Wing Maniac. The RWM is a die-hard conservative - since the rest of the Internet is liberal, the RWM model is perfect for trolling. People will become enraged when they read a carefully crafted RWM troll and will quickly waste brainpower typing an inflammatory reply.

Another model is the Left Wing Maniac. Should the two ever meet, it would be the Armageddon of flame wars. The LWM is somewhat less popular than the RWM since he's ultra-liberal; people will tend to agree with his ideas - legalising marijuana, support of anarchy, etc. etc. You don't want people to agree with you; that defeats the whole purpose of the troll! But, as evidenced by our beloved gun control nodes, the LWM can be a valuable trolling asset as well. "

• 4 years later...

Hair is overrated....I just had to spend 3 hours last night de-lousing my 10yr old who picked up nits from school!! YUK! I tried to fire up the clippers and give him a Kojak - but the stupid things were broken!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Hair is overrated....

That is usually the comment from people who have none!

I'm quite happy to have some, to need to wash it occasionally, run the fingers through it (sorry comb it) occasionally and get it cut every couple of months.