\:\(

Or are we just going through a lull before the next winter front moves in? It certainly seems mild for mid-Feb.

Not so great conditions at lots of places this weekend \:\(

I just checked the 7 day forecast for my neck of the woods - it's going to be warm and well above freezing for the next week during the days. 8 degrees C for highs? Dang..... Probably means the rainy season will last a couple of extra months too...

I love spring skiing, but this is a bit early I'd say.

I have not tried any corn riding that The Beanie and F-twins are talking about. Might give it a bash this weekend.

My bias that drives the anti-spring is that I like the stormy, blizzard dumps of winter and I do not like freeze-thaw ice.

I will try the corn this weeknd.

Toque its like 20 degrees here in kyoto Ill give you a metal if you can find powder even on the north slopes. Temps are going above 5 degrees at 1500 feet that means even the shaded parts well get heavy. Im going to ride the pipe this weekend.

Light dry powder take pics then cause hakuba will have nothing after todays temps. Maybe up very high and shaded but we are looking at warm winds that will blow into the shaded areas and warm it all up. They are calling for high avlanche danger this week due to the high temps.

It'll puke snow next week as the temps lower in order to welcome me back to the snow. Since I have to be in town I'm happy for it to be warm. If I'm not mistaken it's been a pretty cold winter since the end of the year-it'll come back.

That damn jelly fish sure was getting a tan! I've been working nights and sleeping during the day for the last week, which has pretty much ruined any chance of snowboarding this weekend - but the days have been clear and warm - supposed to get even warmer tomorrow - if thats the case, I won't sulk, I'm taking the Harley out for a ride. \:D