I saw some mullet pics and references on one of the threads on this board, but thought that this hairstyle really deserves it's own thread.

so I think we should have a contest. Whomever can post the funniest picture of a mullet in this thread is the winner. I'll buy the winner a beer. No limit to number of entries . . .

Here's my entry

news-celebrity.jpg

Some other names for mullet:

Hockey Hair

Bi-Level

Neckwarmer

Ape Drape

Sphinx

Lobster

Mud Flap

Schlong (short on the sides, long in back)

S&L crisis

SFLB (Short in Front,Long in Back) pronounced Svelbe

Tennessee Tophat

Kentucky Waterfall

Camaro Hair

Pushbroom

tony.jpg

I'm thinking of having a cool mullet do done once my hair grows enough. What's mullet in Japanese, anyone know? It'd look good on a klingon forehead.

When mullet-people wash their hair, don't they realize what a horrible thing they've got themselves into?

Isn't there a "Hey, this is all wrong!" moment, or a "Cripes, this shouldn't be here!" realization?

One of my favourite alternative names for a mullet is 'the Mississippi compromise'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant belive that the this is a hot topic on this thread... But, since its here, I almost fell outta my chair last night when a 40s-50s something gaijin walks in with a Japanese girl and a "camaro mullet." Whoa, freaked me out. Also found out a coworker of mine, her boyfriend, an ex-navy shipyard worker, also has a mullet. Could it be this is not just coincidence and this fad is coming back? Have you seen all the bosouzoku with mullets??? The Yankees just as bad.