F1 fans (and ex-fans!)

Did you see the sorry sight of the the Arrows team trying not to qualify yesterday, so they can pick up their readies...

http://www.dailyf1.com/en/news/news.php?id=1776

It seems the teams are trying their best to sabotage their own sport.

It's good to see Montoya whipping Chins arse every Saturday though!

I think you will find that shuey is rumoured to have a clause in his current contract that gives him the option to work with Ferrari for the rest of his working life! wheather it be testing, team managing, or whatever..... so it looks like the shoe is here to stay guys!!

Rumors are that he might take over from cuddly Todt when he quits. I reckon Schuey will do 1 more year though to get the 6th title. Lets face it the way things are all he has to do is turn up to win it, what with Ferrari already being able to develop the F2003 and all.

Looks like it will be another ferrari walkover tonight. It might be interesting to see what they will do if its MS in front with RB behind him near the end. Time for more team orders.

wakaran... I heard that too. HAs Todt said when he will be quitting?

A super speedy camera that tracked cars from the new hairpin at Hockenheim down that straight for about 10 seconds. It was very cool, and yes they did seem to be real proud of it. I never got a good look at the thing though, they should have shown us more.

Erm, no, Ocean. I think people are just commenting on the super-duper new camera system innovation that Hockenheim introduced. Not allowed to do that then?

brit-gob, feel free to comment.

But when pretty much the only enthusiasm shown over two threads on the subject of F1 is directed at a new camera doohickey, then I'll draw my own conclusions.

Thanks for asking my permission though...