Good on ya, jared! Here's what I remember about Club Med.

Pretty good food. Full range of choices in their buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, no room service and coffee shop, so no food available at any other times.

No T.V.s or mini-bars or cyber-toilet seats in the rooms.

Only i gondola and no covered lifts.

Only 2 or 3 black runs and a similar number of red runs and the rest are greens. If there are no lift queues, you can easily ski all the on-piste courses in half a day.

A nightly variety show including some audience participation after dinner.

Swimming pool, jacuzzi and outdoor Hot-Tub for relaxing after skiing.

And last but not least, actually my favourite part, some really cute J-gal ski instructors! I still vividly remember too: Lee and Yuyo. I wonder whether they are still there.

Am I sure Lee was a girl?

Unfortunately, not having even made first base, I cannot say so for sure. But I do remember she was incredibly gorgeous, sexy and extremely feminine. I'm getting aroused just thinking about her!

well markie, it's the one and only time we will ever go somewhere that nice, unless we win it, we'll prolly spend the money on a longer stay for more skiing...

it was great though, fantastic food!!!! i'll prolly have to do a resort review now \:D quickly too, before jared gets in there and wins some goggles lol.gif

by the way, we made a wee ski vid of the trip, so we'll send that in pretty soon.

Well, Shimba, I still feel bad that the Kiroro trip I had planned for last Christmas copped out when my Jet-Set group of friends chickened out because they had earthquake jitters. That should have been another good opportunity for you, Jared and bro to enjoy the 5-star services of Piano Hotel, which is where I'm heading to soon, as well as make some bucks while having fun.

In the end, they went to Korea, which they thought was safer. However, I heard the snow quality as well as quality of service, food, facilities and, I'm sure, ski instruction was greatly inferior to what they would have enjoyed at Kiroro.

BTW, if you quickly get bored of the small gelande there, they have a shuttle bus service to Tomamu nearby and you can use your Sahoro lift-pass there.

Have fun and don't eat too much. Many tend to over-eat at Club Med with their all-you-can-eat Breakfasts, Lunchs and Dinners of fairly good quality and variety, as well as their all-the-wine-you-can-drink during lunch and dinner. Strangely, though, if you want a beer, you have to pay.

and what makes it heaven is that after living in japan for a year and a half in the inaka, you really miss the cheeses, good breads, mexican, indian, and just pretty much anything that yamaya doesn't sell \:D

boy oh boy, was i a piggie... but not as piggie as jared, he's 30kg bigger than me you know, although i can give him a run for his money... sometimes lol.gif