• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got to admit that the race last night was plain boring, and the signs are ominous for Ferrari caking all others. Even die hard F1 fans can't get past the fact that it is getting BORING

yeah i will admit sundays race was ****ing boring..... i watched it after work on monday evening ater taping it from the previous night and do admit it was pretty god damn boring! bring back the slick tyres and wider cars!!!!

Michelin are reported to be bringing Barcelona-muke tyres this week, hoping to narrow the gap between them and the Red Ones.

We must all take a moment to hope that the championship goes down to Suzuka late in the year. 'fraid it won't happen, but....

In the runup to the Spain GP, they have been saying that it is almost impossible to overtake at the track, so that qualifying and the start are even more important than normal. They said it was also the same at Imola.

Can anyone tell me why they have races at tracks where it is "almost impossible to overtake"? Is that supposed to make for exciting racing? Can't they make the tracks wider or change the cars or something?

Almost comical isn't it?

Monaco being the worst of course, but that is just so much part of the F1 traditions that they wont end that.

The problem is basically the regulations "limiting" speed etc. And of course courses that are "difficult to overtake on".

Pathetic

Seems like Williams have "surrendered" any chance of getting the drivers championship. G Berger basically said that himself after the latest parade in Spain.