I love Kotatsu. And I know it's not good for health, but I kept sleeping in Kotatsu...

But I should stop to sleep in Kotatsu, ahhhh....

Kotatsu, Mikan, Omochi.... Fm... Hard to give up.

What should I do?

I think kotatsus are great! Most of the traditional designs are pretty crappy, but mine just looks like a normal coffee table. We can use it without the futons during the rest of the year. I got it at the Loft a couple of years ago.

The best thing about them is that you can stick whoever feels cold in there and so get away without having to have your heaters going the whole time.

After a good day on the slopes, a beer in the kotatsu is a fine thing indeed.

My mate the Turdle coaxed me into going camping in October with the promise of making an 'outdoor kotatsu' by draping heavy canvas over the camping table and putting the big three-ring stove under it for heat. But for some reason, the big three-ring stove got left standing forlornly in the carpark, and all we had was a gas lantern which gave off no heat at all. That was a fun evening with the 'outdoor kotatsu'.

enderzero its like sleeping with your electric blanket cranked up high, you are basically slowly cooking yourself. And becuase you tend to fall asleep under it after youve been drinking the dehydration is bad and the hangover possibly one of the worst you will ever have. And if youre a guy the heat on your nuts over a long period of time apparently can make you sterile - maybe thats why the birthrate is so low in Japan!