skirts are so free. The breeze blows, they caress round your legs, you certianly strut a bit more, esp with boots on.. And they make a nice change from ugly ass thermal underwear and bulky ski pants.

But the short skirt thing in winter I just dont get. I was out last night in Nagano at 2am and it was minus 8 and a skank hobbles past in a short short skirt and stilettos with no stockings even. I mean sort yourself out girrrl. Respect!

Unfortunately, the Chinese have a version called the "Cheongsam" meaning "longdress" which is a one piece dress including skirt which hugs the body and exposes all the beautiful curves of a woman making her look incredibly sexy but goes all the way down to below the knee, limiting one's options.

Quote:
Originally posted by zwelgen:
... thats the advantage of skirts, you can still do whatever you want without taking them off! ;\)
hey, aren't you the same lady that just suggested some self respect to the girl at 2am in the mini in nagano? :rolleyes:

yeah I mean you gotta be sensible about it. Like the cheongsam, looks damn good but still has enough to keep people guessing. Not laying all your cards on the table. Walking round in minus 8 weather with your butt hanging out the bottom of your belt/skirt, thats just skanky and trashy. As for leaving the skirt on it just makes things a lot easier, like using a squat toilet - what did you think I meant? \:D

but theres a diff btwn being stupid by wearing just-below-the-ass skirt in the cold so everyone can see your legs and having a little fun in a skirt. personally, i think they come in handy during the summer raves when the loos become disgusting. they offer a little privacy for the woods pee.

Ah yes another good point about skirts - their versatility. You can put on your swimming costume underneath, you can take a pee in the woods, you can have a quickie without taking it off and according to a magazine that arrived the other day you can grab a belt and wear it as a top!

So versitile, so many uses. Yep I like wearing skirts.

Gosh, zwelgen, you've practically got me converted. But now in order to wear one.....let's see, my options are:

a: become a transvestite.

b: get one of "those" painful operations and say good-bye to Willie.

c: move to Scotland.