• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

db.... you and drew would get along like a house on fire! i used to hate when drew cracked his but now i krack mine too! crazy...

my pet hate is snorting.... i cant handle when people snort i drives me up the wall! i dont mind the sniff or the nose blow but the snort and swollow makes me sick!

mad.gif

and i completly forgot to tell you all my pet hate! im an idiot, damn short term memory loss.

One of the pet hates that comes to mind right now is when people who do have mobile phones - dont answer them. Friggin annoys me! If you dont have it on yoou - turn the friggin thing off! Sheesh!

Leaving the house without my phone and realising this 5 minutes into a bike ride. Go back, pick it up, set off again only to realise I've left my wallet behind as well. Swiss cheese brain days.

aaaaaah the damn ichi en mad.gif

db, dont get me started, i'll go crazy.

what the point in a coin thats not valuable enough to bend over and pick up if u drop it.

i especially hate when i have 104 yen and i buy something for 105. my sorry looks and pitiful subcost offering get me nowhere with the combini staff, cos they know i got a note and they wanna see me break it.

they dont even feel like real money mad.gif

they really suck, a more worthless coin I doubt has ever been minted. At work I throw them in the bin just to annoy the japannese girl that sits near me. I think just as little of the 5 yen as well. The 10 yen is ok as it can go in the ciggy machine (and actually has a small amount of value).

migraine - i have been holding off on that post for a while.

> a more worthless coin I doubt has ever been minted.

A bit rash that, isn't it, from a banker?

I remember having a competition while traveling on a Channel ferry back from a European trip to see who could throw their worthless Italian coinage furthest into the sea.

Pet hates?

Being required to wear slippers in public buildings

Men wearing what appear to be slippers made for women

People riding bikes on the pavement

Jobsworths and sticklers for rules

You know, that sort of thing

ooh,, oooh, I just remembered my main pet hate.

peploe who quote (usually at hight volume) a few lines from tossey movies, namely the "show me the money" line and a few daggy lines from Top Gun.

Sorry if I have offended anyone who does this, just a harmeless pet hate (unless you are an overweight middle aged boring golf playing conservative banker who tries to get "gee i am cool" votes from people by being Mr Top Gun).

they are coming to me now:

pet dislike: when people think I am some kind of freak for not having ever seen "the sound of music", let alone know any of teh lame songs from it. I get this a lot.

Interesting question Antonio, I don't know the answer.

Many years ago in Osaka, cycling home from a daytrip to Nara, I got stopped by a policewoman who told me to ride on the pavement. I pointed to a distant mountain and said "I have just cycled from the other side of yonder tussock, on the roads, and you can smell my cycling shorts if you don't believe me. I have absolutely no intention of dawdling home on the pavements as doing so would make me late for dinner."

She was very insistent, but I ignored her and rode off, on the road. (I lied about inviting her to sniff my stinky sheenies as my Japanese wasn't up to it at that time...)

Anyway, my Cycling Proficiency instructor at primary school was always very caustic about those who needed to cycle on the pavement, and I share his view to this day.

ah ocean! the slipper thing... wen we were staying at lodge Uranaka at niseko drew had to wear those slippers and he had lots of trouble they are made for girls or japanese men...! whats the story they are slipperly little suckers...!

another of my pet hates is when people who arent involed in somthing (a group converstaion) they will stand just be hind you and its soo anoying makes you feel all awquard and they watch what ur doing.. mmm... not a fan!