So when's this war gonna start then?

I thought Sydney stepping up anti-terrorist security. It seems not.

How the hell did two people manage to climb the Opera House, one of Sydney's most prominant buildings, and paint "NO WAR" on it? Great security

nat_operahouse18,0.jpg

I hope Saddam does get out and war is averted - some of my friends, and 7 young men and women who work for me are deployed over there, so this is personal for me. Maybe that explains why I get riled up a little easy...Theres a distinct possibility some of them might not back. "Them" are not just names in the newspaper - "them" are people I normally work with, eat lunch with, sing karaoke with, let ride my jet skis etc.

Here's hoping the war is as short and painless as possible...

true Green true, but any Iraqi with sense will head to a place away from any military installation, "research center" or whatever they are hiding. move to some farming community and ride it out. As for the Iraqi armed forces? they should desert their posts go awol, hide until its over. I know thats sounds idiotic and completely unlikely, but in the long run would save their lives as there is no way Iraq will win.

interesting... I just surfed the TV set, CNN and BBC are focussing on the West what everyone thinks from UN to UK, the Japanese channels however are focussing on Iraq and the Iraqi people what they are doing. Interesting the different perspectives