I knows its not until Oct - November...but better to plan these things early!

So is anyone living in Central Kansai (Kobe, Osaka, Nara) keen for a world cup party? which game? where?.......who knows but this a feeler for Rugby fans in the region to see if there is interest

Not quite Ray the world Cup is in Australia, I was thinking of meeting in a bar or something for the big games,organise a Bar with a big screen and get everyone there

Well then, lets go to Australia and watch it. We could stay at SBFs house. I have to confess I don't watch a lot of rugby but I do like it when I watch it. Better than soccer, almost as good as american football if not equal since they don't use any pads. If I was 20 years old again - I'd be playing it.

• 4 months later...

Kamo, I'm in Osaka....do you know any bars where they'll show the Welsh boys whip the All Blacks arses (ahem)???

Really looking forward to it....but my excitment has yet to rub off on few of the English, Canadian, US or Aussies I know, eventhough 2 out of those 4 have a very good chance of getting there hands on old Webb Ellis!

Anyway: "Bread of Heaven, Bread of Heaven....."

Kamo you know I'm up for watching a bit of rugby-enjoyed watching the AB'S thrash the Wallibies when I was in Thailand. I think Murphys will be a good spot for it-if a little crowded.

Ah! a major sporting event that an English team has a serious chance of winning. A bit like the planets being aligned coincidently with a solar eclipse, and Halley's Comet passing by.

I'm more of a Rugby League man myself, but I think it's time for a bit of bandwagon fair-weather support. I hope the boys haven't peaked too soon.

Su-whee-hing luurrww!

Suwheeet chai-ree-uh-urt!

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif