what they f***!!!!! some dickhead driving a white car smacked in to my wheels today in a carpark while Mrs K while shopping and took off!! so when she came back to the car, she saw the damage.

well thank you very much indeed.....I would like to rant and use some blasphemy to vent my rage right now......I am seriously hacked off...arggh

curse.gif grindteeth.gif mad.gif triplemad.gif schuss.gif 2up.gif eviltongue.gif teufel.gif

a fairly big (15cm) dent with a white marks from the other vehicle, I say vehicle coz I dont think its a car, the dent is high up on the fender so it was likely one of the ridiculous big vans, God I hate those stupid oversized things, what the hell, I live in a city with extremely narrow streets totally unsuitable for large vehicles and w***kers who dont need such big vehicles insist on displaying their wealth and make up for the inadequate manhood by driving these damn behemoths

And this is not the first time!! last year another dickhead hit my car! A 4WD Landcruiser or Pajero or something with a spare tire on the backdoor likely backed into into the rear of my station wagon and left 2 big marks from the tires on the rear panel of car, I couldnt open the rear door, he/she backed into it so hard. Again the driver bailed like thief in the night!

Bad luck kamoshika-sorry to hear it. I also wonder about the need for huge SUV's driven by a lot of people who basically have them to go shopping in. Sure I'd love to have one if I could afford it but I probably wouldn't bother unless I lived in the country or back home where off-road/unsealed road driving is common. Most people in this country should be driving around in K cars.

If I caused the amount of damage that happened in both cases I would leave my phone number under the wiper or take the licence plate and get in contact and do the right thing, if it were a really minor case ie tiny weeny scratch I would probably not.

After a hockey game about 11 years ago. One of my teamates pulled out of his parking space backwards fast, he wanted to do a little slide. He hit a patch of ice and smashed into another teamates fathers car. The other teammate was there at the time and he told my buddy to take off. He would and did tell his dad a made up story. I think the father had to pay the Premium but that was before we understood those things.

What they say about teen drivers is true sometimes.