• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you can play with people online overseas.

you dont need a router to play it. you just unplug the modem cable from your PC and put it into the xbox.

the games tend to be in english rather than japanese.

its good.

OK I got all the geat today and set up without problem. Now the problem is knowing what the hells going on in PSO?!?!? ..............

cool - you should add me to your friends list if you can. my username is

yukinoumi

i play PSO rarely, but muzzle flash for an hour or so most evenings under the name of

THE_HORROR!!

PSO sucks, and you have to pay 500yen for it ot so per month. but, when True Fantasy Live Online comes out, that game is gonna sweep all before it. Check it out:

http://gpstorefront.com/home/details.asp?GameCat=Game&GameCode=\'XBTRUEFANTASY\'

let me explain PSO a little.

Basically it sucks. you just go get a gang, and go into the big warp to the forest. then you fight your way through the levels, going back to the city now and then to sell your loot and get more potions etc. eventually you go through mines, caves and shit. then it gets really hard. you should try to fight with guys who are like 10 levels above you or so, so they can protect you and take you further into the game so you can get more experience points.

you dont really need to talk to anyone, just fight. the game is really monotonous, just fighting and getting your character stronger. there seems to be no story or side activities, just the fighting. its kinda mind-numbing, i gave up on it when i got to level 26 or so (maybe 16 hours of play or so).

no i am still paying it for now, just in case i wanna play a little now and then. its only £3.30 a month (in english money, cos i get charged to my credit card).

I only have muzzle flash and PSO. i dont know about whacked. I am just waiting for TFLO to come out and dont really play games enough to warrant getting a big collection.

I got MF yesterday and tried it out. Pretty mad being on there with other people and hearing them talk..... will you be online tonight?

yes you get a headset with the online kit. you can talk in real time with the 8 other players (or whatever) in your team.

halo 2 will be amazing. Also Unreal Tournament 2.

But I think there aren't enough people playing online at the moment, so they are not bringing out so many online games as they dont want to dilute the online players even more and end up having only 100 people playing each game each night. less games means more people in each game. having said that, people in japan can hook up with player in USA etc, so i dont see why they arent realising japanese games in the US, and US games over here. confused.gif

• 2 months later...