confused.gif

What the hell is that??!!! That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Are those cats still alive? Some of those poses look a bit put on, maybe theyre stuffed? Why are their eyes so huge. Damn that is funnny. Will have to fwd that to my mates.

Those things are just plain weird! Would people actally buy that type of crap for their cats???

One of the other forums i visit had a similar thread a while ago. Except that it was mostly these dogs that were in these tight lycra looking outfits. Full length, right down to the ankles on all four legs. And even better! They come in a range of bright colours!

You can just imagine the frantic pawing and clawing of your average moggie trying to pull the damn thing off its head.

I must say though that 'sailor fuku' kitty looks pretty hot...

pop_ojosama2.jpg

oh fock! not a camera too!

but seriously, i'm surprised with us humans walkin around lookin so stylin that more of the animal kingdom havent taken up the idea of donning the odd waistcoat or at least a pair of boardies.

can u believe shoes havent caught on with other species????

if animals took it upon themselves to dress in more appropriate manner, it would go a long way to promoting their equal rights.

i see this as a step forward for our mammalian cousins, and u guys are pretty heartless ridiculing it