botherations near your place?

It looks like those freaks who are scared of radio waves and who bear only the slightest resemblance to Aum Shinrikyo are making their way through my neighbourhood at the moment. They're heading to Yamanashi at the moment, home of another freaky 'religious' group, Aum Shinrikyo, who turned out to have interesting ideas about WMD. It seems that the police are unable to do anything about the fact that they're driving with stickers attached to the windscreens that obscure the view almost entirely. Just like with Aum Shinrikyo, they were unable to stop them from developing WMD even though certain journalists warned that they were up to no good.

It seems that the police in this country aren't good for very much at all...

I have a long list of police failures that I will recite next time one of those berks in blue stops me for something utterly trivial (they like to stand at the local level crossing, 'arresting' people like me who drive over without stopping and waiting for a train to come - hey, pillocks that's what they put the barriers are there for.)

The main road near me bothers me, especially the beeping talking traffic lights/ped crossing - at 2am. It is just so not needed, but goes on.