botherations near your place?

Does anyone have annoyances, botherations nuisances etc etc near there house? ie Raised highways, factories, sentos pumping out thick bloke smoke, any furnace pumping out thick smoke, public buildings with chimes, trains,

Near my place is a big ole starch factory which reeks to high heaven in Summer, winter is OK but when the warmth and humidity comes it starts smelling putrid! fart.gif

if i look out my window (ive only got one) a little bit to the right, there is a tree that blocks my otherwise uniterrupted view of concrete misbas.gif

behind some big walls there r actually some really big gardens near my house. its a bit of a botheration i dont have one.

every thursday they spray right outside my door with insecticide. i dont know what its called when the spray thick smoke around to kill mosquitoes but thats what they are doing and its incredibly foul and suffocating.

there is also a cat that meows like there's no tomorrow that hangs around conveniently outside my door.

the communal phone on the girls floor always goes off at random hours in the middle of the night.

Most of these problems could be solved if only you'd buy yourselves a powerful enough slingshot.

The dog across the road from me scuttles inside and shuts up with just the sound of me opening my window now. He thinks very carefully before he starts barking - you can see him working it all out "It's in my nature to bark, and here comes a cyclist. But, that bastard will fire pachinko balls at me if I do, and I'll have to cower inside for half an hour. OK, I'll growl a bit instead, he can't hear that with his window closed... Grrrrr."

I wish firing pachinko balls would work for the other neighbour's stinky cesspool...

In the summer the rice field near my house creates a lot of mosquitoes. Today at 8 oclock an election wagon came by the house 2 times. I live near The main train line but to be honest compared with Canada the trains are pretty quiet here.

Arguing neighbours, at least 3 times a week - and usually in the early hours.

In summer theres a whole lot of insects around here (we're near lots of trees).

I couldn't resist going to find out what a huntsman spider is.

Here is one with a nematode worm parasite.

huntsman_nematode.jpg

Indeed, not the nicest looking thing, especially not in your goddamn coffee cup...

Not the clearest of pics but yeah thats what the little (or not so little) suckers look like. They are even uglier in the flesh.

I always get worried about waking up in the middle of the night to a spider walking over the pillows towards my noggin.

I've got another bug problem! Slugs! Damn slugs!!

At around midnight they just start crawling under the back door. I think it must be a family because originally there were only 2 or 3 ones. Now there are 2 or 3 big ones and about a dozen babies. Slimey bastards.

Lack of good cheese stall offering a wide range of delicious and nutritiously nutritious cheeses. Not only would it be a popular addition and make good business sense, but it would be good for the community as a whole.