Man i love my offices location.

7th floor building in Kyoto. I can see Kiyomizu the 2 Dia kanjis, Fushimi inari temple, Momoyamagoryu castle and too mant shirines and temples to name. Also all the surronding mountains and the occasional beautiful sunset.

I hate the view from my office.

On one side I have the grey wall of my landlord's house, and if I crane my neck I can see a few trees on a hill and a huge old wasp's nest.

Behind me I have my smelly neighbour's house. If I open the shoji they can see right into my room and when the old woman hangs up hubby's longjohns on the wall to dry, they're reflected in my computer screen. I find this quite distracting.

We have to move out of this place - I'm getting sick of it.

My friends have great views of Lake Suwa and the mountains. This is especially good when it's all white with snow.

the view from my window is a golf course on one side which is virtually right outside and we get the occasional golf ball hitting our window at great speeds. the golf course seems to be frequented by quite a few japanese. (this is in singapore btw)

on the other side there is the view of a soccer pitch. our room is basically set up to make you feel lazy. with all this sport going on outside.

I like the nature view, though I can't expect it in Shibuya. I had worked in Aoyama before and that office had nice park view and nightscape.

A view from a window was key for me to find the apartment, too. There are so many no view apartments in Tokyo.

It's my dream to live in a house with excellent view of the nature ...

\:\)

To my left is the ski jump and mountains with some roofs of temples at the foot of the mountains. In winter and sometimes summer too you can see people jumping its that close. To the right is the river, kijima ski field and more mountains with Nozawa to the north if I press my face against the window. I count myself lucky. Oh I can see my backyard from the right hand window too!

A view of the sea. Not particulatly beautiful though. Some factories also in view. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />