Just wondering what peoples tastes where in comedy?

I've not seen much "new stuff" whatever it might be, but really love old classics like Fawlty Towers, Monty Python, Black Adder.

agreed, all that pommy comedy is great! `Only fools an` horses` and `Minder` would have to be me favs. \:D

OR, anything with Jim Carey. me a.t. carey pick would be `Dumb and Dumber` a riot!! lol.gif

Comedy in general...

I like quick-witted humor. Dennis Miller, for example. George Carlin, too. I also like sarcastic, border line snotty humor like the Chandler character on Friends...you can throw Eminem into this catagory too.

....soo many things make me laugh...ah (last one), when I was a little kid my Dad and I used to watch Benny Hill. Don't know how to catagorize that but those old guys were funny...

Did you here the one about the girl who got the fright of her life.I man at the bus stop had a very large lump in is pants.as she look down He said. Have you ever heard of tennis elbow. Yes she said. Well I have golfers balls. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

What's funny?

Williams Street Cartoons - Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021

Office Space

Old School

Zoolander

Christopher Guest mockumentaries - Spinal Tap, Best of Show, A Mighty Wind (haven't seen yet)

The Simpsons

Jackass (yes it's lowest common denominator...)

The voices for the english dubs of anime on Cartoon Network lol.gif

Spinal Tap, classic.

OK, how many times you seen that everyone? I'm on a (meagre?) 10 or so.

Not heard of some of those you have there enderzero, gotta check them out,

hotmagma: hot knife-- method of smoking weed if youve just got a little bit.

funny stuff for after hot knifing-- halfbaked, cheech and chong

regular funny stuff- i love sitcoms. i swear friends gets funnier each season.