Anyone else in love with Cinnabons? They are just so delicious it's unreal - I wish there were more in Japan. If you haven't already, well worth trying out.

Ahh, a quick web search and the delights of Cinnabon are all to apparent!

I'm more of a crossiant man myself. There are few better things than a coffe soaked crssiant in ur gob clap.gif

Mista S: If you need your Cinnabon fix, get yerself down to the 1st floor of Aqua City in Odaiba (same place that has the big movie theater). Looks like they've got a new cherry bit going on down there:

cinnabon_p2.jpg

The sad thing about the Aqua City place is that they have a Cinnabon-freak Herder who makes you wait in line across the food court. This Herder groups together a suitable number of Cinna-freaks and then leads them in single-file across the food court to take their cinnabon orders in an orderly fashion. Everyone else in the food court stares at the procession of sugar junkies marching past.

There's one on the B1 level of Mitsukoshi in Shinjuku (the one on Shinjuku Dori on the way to 3-chome, near the old Kinokuniya book shop and Ishibashi Music. I tried a small one. No way I could deal with one of those giant things. I think I'd be sick. The small ones are great.

• 2 weeks later...