The other kind of Boots Boots Boots

by O11 I want to get my banjo out.Is this a new word for a willy. The mind boggles.Can you imagine O11 having a little strum!!! while whistling that old George Forby number. While I,am cleaning windows.I have heard of a lunch box but never a Bango case.You must be a big boy eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

A quick trip through town confirms that the boot season has started. But oh, what an eyesore.

Only 1 in 15 girls wearing boots look at all good. The rest hobble, tramp, or waddle along in all sorts of ill-fitting and uncomfortable looking leg attire.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
.... hobble, tramp, or waddle along in all sorts of ill-fitting and uncomfortable looking leg attire.
I notice that most Japanese women walk like this in anything heeled. Bent legs prolly dont help.

nekobi, you could definitely boost your star rating to a full five if you posted some photos. mogski would surely volunteer to drive up to Naggers with his camera.

db, that's quite tsuru. Lamentable ain't it? And of course the agony they inflict on themselves results in ghastly corns, bunions, and spurs. Yuk!

But at the end of the day BOOT R BOOTS!

They are great. I am not sure if they top loose socks but its a close match.

I initiation to Japan was in October many years ago, so i was from day one mesmorised by boots!

Mr. Matthews, lets what ya saying come this time next year!