Worth getting an xbox for....!

yeah i finally managed to download SSX3 and I am uploading it to my xbox as I write.

For those interested, I am using Edonkey software and websites like sharereactor.com for the download links.

I am only posting this here because I have love in my heart for mankind, not an interest in games machines:

TOKYO — Microsoft Corp will cut the price of its Xbox video game console in Japan from the current 24,800 yen to 16,800 yen, effective Nov 20, the Japanese unit of the U.S. software giant said Tuesday.

For the record its more about actually being able to GET the games.

If they released all games in every country, there would be less desperate people trying to work out how to get these great unavailable games.

SSX3 isnt out in Japan, but its out in the states, so I have to either move to USA or download it in order to play it.

yes it totally kicks ass.

its just the previous SSXTricky, but its just bigger and better.

You can customise your character more (mine looks juts like me) and you get to go in the gondola, lodge etc and you can go anywhere on the mountain. so you can go to the top of the mountain, ski down randomly, and join any of the events you come across on the way down (such as a race, pipe, freestyle etc).

• 3 months later...

The new James Bond one 'everything or nothing' is totally incredible. Its basically GoldenEye on the N64 but sexed up with more stealth elements, plus car/helicopter riding etc - cant stop playing it!