What do you do in the summer to keep from going crazy while at work

For all you po suckaz who gots ta work - ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p lol.gif

Well toque at least you got the net. Me, start my vacation today sucks cause I dont get paid but oh well I made my choice.

Me Kayaking everyday if we get some freaking water. Kansai is bone dry and the rocks are peaking out where I never knew that there were rocks.

Yuki your welcome to come down again

Yuki nothing bad about making us feel bad about you not working. If that were me I would be doing to same thing.

Although my summer work session is going to be pretty lazy. Work is from like 9-4 but I can leave the school for long periods of time to go swimming or lunch or whatnot.

Lets beer (with us).

I don't work in summer! Off outta here tomorrow \:\) Have a good time at work! (Sorry!)

Well if I was working I suppose I'd be spending time on the net. But I'll be limited computer now from tomorrow for about a month. Not a bad thing ;\)

Damn Toque, youre the only one in the staff room mate? Why dont you practice with one of the sports teams?? Or, are they not practicing?

Montoya - dont have any savings to live off of mate \:\( It all went into my apartment. Hopefully will start saving in a decade or two :rolleyes:

I just go back from harassing the babminton, ping pong, calligraphy, band, baseball, track and field, vollyball and the ski team.

I do talk to them a bit and sometimes play for a few minutes but don't want to take away from their training as the coaches always look at me annoyingly

Off to read Crime and Punishment and maybe have a nap. Have a good day.