Man there has been some fickle arguements there. I can't be bothered mentioning them all but I've go no time for someone who sells their body for cash. I'm not talking about your mind or physical attributes, I'm talking about prostitution.

I've never been there, never will, never even thought about it to be honest. It disgusts me even thinking about it.

If you can't get some action, lower your standards. There are always people who are in the same boat and want some lovin'.

Sure, some people get caught up with drugs and are forced to sell themselves to pay for it but what, and be honest, is their worth to you.

Girls who do it to pay their way through Uni have got serious issues. Surely if you're going to Uni you can find a career developing part-time job rather than f*cking someone for money. Its quick cash but a waste of an opportunity to get ahead, get your name in the door of prospective employers.

Not to mention the inherant risks associated with prostitution..rape, assult, STD's, murder, the list could go on.

If you're up for it, I mean paying for it, thats no problem with me because its your money, not mine.

Oh. This arguement works exactly the same for men and women but women are more widely associated with prostitution so I used them as basis for my points.

Quote:
Originally posted by neversummer:

If you can't get some action, lower your standards. There are always people who are in the same boat and want some lovin'.
But neversummer the flip side to that comment is that alot of people that use prostitution are quite capable of getting laid!
It's sometimes more a matter of wanting the deed without the lovin'

I'm sometimes shocked by the way the Japanese businessman in HK seems to so easily transform into this lecherous animal come evening.

I dont know why I picked these two paragraphs to quote, just needed something I suppose.

It is hard to read whether you are genuine or not, bit i give at least a 50/50 chance that you suffer from something i think heaps of guys suffer from: sexual jealousy. So many guys cant stand to see women in total control of who they screw and why and then get paid to do it.

I swear i can see it in the expressions of some males when they punch the table whilst letting tyhe world know that they do not approve. What I think I see is a "she is a slut if she sleeps with me ala one night stand style, yet, she is a bitch if she wont sleep with me unless I pay".

The fact is, women and their sexuality to a large degree own men, and it really gets under the skin of many men when some women flaunt this power in their face.

I knew a very pretty girl, a little wild and messed up, but funny and pretty all the same that once decided came out and advised that she had slept with over 200 men, been paid for at least 150 of them and did it because she "loved being f***d". You should have seen the reactions of most of the guys that heard it. Talk about palpable envy.

It makes me laugh.

Ender,

But, I dont mind if girls wanna use me though - they wont even have to pay me!! \:D

What about people who are promiscuous? For example, I pay for dinner for the girl because I find her very attrative and fun to be with; but, its also because I know I wanna sleep with her - just being honest. Isnt that a form of prostitution? Theres an exchange of money for something she wants (ie, food, beer, whatever) and theres an exchange for what I want lol.gif

I also once got it on with a girl and later found out she was a hooker. Problem was, I had got it on with her for 2 years as my GF and she was a hooker for the last 6 months of that time. She told me she was only the receptionist.....

No worries with me, I met her we were 17 and it was the wildest 'first real GF' a young guy trying to make his single mates jealous could ever have.

I was a little shocked, but then thought that she had slept with so many people when we were together that at least she was getting paid for it in the end.

After that I called my mum and told her (she hated the girl, so I was sure she would be interested in the news).

Then I called the GF I had at the time and told her.

Then I got an aids test.