June is prime kayaking season. Right now is actually and im out for a month, crap! Goals really want to make a move closer to the mountains. This year I will be really looking into that. Also grabbing some big peaks around Hakuba with friends will be my biggest goal I think.

Id love ta move to Nagano too. Was looking at schools from there before going to Kobe but, eh hem, the salary and benefits wernt up to my expectatioins ;\) lol.gif

Thats just one place that I think I could stay at for ever, epic skiing, sweet mtn. bike/running trails, beautiful nature, etc... I still really ponder Sapporo too but its sooooo far from anything.

Hope we can catch up once youre healed!! If Dane is still around and ya wanna BBQ lemme know!

mokuhyo's are:

1. try not to buy new stuff...spend the money on traveling and boarding. I really don't NEED any new stuff, everything is last year new.

2. I want to make it to Whistler and Niseko in addition to 35+ days on my season pass at Zao. It's gonna cost so I'm trying hard not to look at the '05 new stuff (Anyone see the new Burton line of '05 bindings? Lord help me!).

3. I also want to be able to land, consistantly, a 360 and to become as profficiant riding regular as I am goofy.

4. No broken bones.

5. spend one week at Takasu and Dynaland (visiting a friend).

ijyoo desu!! cool.gif

rach-san,

I will do my av course in Europe if possible, hopefully France. However if I cant find the right one then I will do it in Canada.

As for riding, I will only hit the snow once this season and that will be in the two weeks of my av course. So where ever I do my av course is where I will ride. My snow season is going to be a one off event, unlike you guys that go each weekend, although I may be tempted to take in a few weekend trips in France.

I am thinking about putting an ad in the paper for a girl partner in crime that likes to do av courses and...... ride.

My co-worker saw a Pelican at St James Park . It was attempting to swallow a pigeon, alive. Sorry off topic, he was just talking about it as I typed.

My target is to get back to Nagano for a while, or go to Hokkaido. I don't want this season to be a one-course affair.

Toque, your signature would be quite funny if only you could spel 'heel'.

our last japanese season (well, till we come back at some later stage in our lives!)

do lots more backcountry touring (getting two season passes this year, one for geto, one for hachimantai) so we can actually use the skins and trekkers and stuff we bought last season

like everyone else, avoid buying more ski gear (but i really do need new outerwear...)

spend more time in the park especially since last season was cut short...

get way more than 50 days this season

ski ski ski

make an even better ski movie than this year and finish it before we leave japan at the end of July!!!! (our movie will soon be making it's debut on dvd!!!)

Still waiting

Hey shimba next time grab some of the new lighter touring bindings. Ill will buy them next time cause you can move around so damn easy.

My buddy could out traverse me and could click in and out of ski mode on the fly almost. Plus so much lighter on the climb and lower you just get around so easy.

Go to Alpen and hit up last years gear thats what I do.