What's your shaving preference?

I have always shaved with a razor but have recently started thinking about trying an electric shaver. The last time a tried was with a cheap Norelco shaver I received as a gift and it was extremely uncomfortable. But I know they make good one's these days that are probably heeps better than they used to be ( wakaranai.gif ).

Mach 3, and not that Turbo shit either. The plain Mach 3 works better and is 66% the price (approximately). I never understood the people that complain about having to shave. I shave every day and it never seems like a hassle. It can't take me more than 2 or 3 minutes.

There's an old guy that seems to live in my neighborhood. I see him a few times a week driving around in his mini white work truck (you know the one) and I am yet to see him NOT shaving. I can't really comment on his driving as I only see him in passing but I'll be damned if I haven't seen him shaving about 30 of the 30 times I've seen him. Day or night! wakaranai.gif

I shave every morning. Once a day. Any two-a-dayers here? I've known some who require 2 shaves a day.