Whilst standing in line for five minutes at the convenience store to buy a packet of gyoza flavoured chips that replaced my very much liked salt flavour kettle chips that got pulled from distribution the moment I became addicted to them, I noticed that the girl in front of me had a mole behind her ear that was so big and had so much hair that it had its own dandruff problem. Really not pretty. When I made it to the counter I found that the new packet of gyoza chips cost 5 yen more than the much loved but in classic convenience store fashion, no longer available kettle chips. I of course did not have this 5 yen on my person and subsequently left the shop without my snack and my brain cursed with the image of this dandruff mole from staring at it for 5 minutes whilst in line.

1. I did go back with the 5 yen. It cost me 20 minutes of my life and a mole nightmare for a pack of gyoza chips that were, well, how good do you think they weren't?

2. Her bod was ok, classic OL. Skirt, laced stockings, boots, white shirt, long hair, bent tooth and a mole that you could ski on (with dandruff).

3. They might take my platamex, dunno. Probably do, after all, everyone has one of them these days.