By the way, I usually can't find any nice shoes I'm looking for and takes effort.

I don't like shoes with pointed toes and flat, looks like witch shoes and many girls wearing now. When I find nice shoes, I wear those at least 3years until worn out.

Slow, Ender, woywoy, mogski, echi-san

Restaurant J in Aoyama is an excellent Italian/French/Japanese influenced place. You can knock down up to 7 courses of taste orgasms in one sitting and talk about your shoes all night.

The cheese plate at the end goes off like a frog in a sock as well. So does the melty chocolate thingy that takes them 20 minutes to cook.

One time I went there I pretty much ordered everything on the menu, each in entree sized bites.

The wine is good, the port is better. By far the best times my tongue has had in japan have been at J. Pity the owner will not allow cigars to be enjoyed as well.

I am sure there are better places, but J was the one I stumbled across and have fallen in love with.

You guys are going to love it too.

Keep dreaming :p

1. it is usually used to describe how a girl was in bed "she went off like a frog in a sock"

2. put a frog in a sock and it will jump around like crazy (one presumes at least)

3. "going off" is used to say "jump around like crazy"

4. it is not to be confused with "making like a prawn in the sun", ie, going off. Which implies departing your present location, viz, "I am off like a prawn in the sun".

5. although a real saying, point 4 probably just confused and was not needed at all.

So if something is very good, really really good and was one hell of an experience then you would say that it was 'going off like a frog in a sock'. I admit that a plate of cheese is not described that well by this saying. Often when I see a party girl that is full to the eyeballs with chemicals and dancing around at a nightclub, I think to myself "like a frog in a sock".

Yes, I very much like cheese.