I have just upgraded to the 40MB Broadband from the 8MB.

Now it seems that everytime someone rings my home the connection cuts out.

The thread below was about the same prob. Did anyone ever find an answer to this problem?? Can't be just the way its meant to be because it never happened with the 8Mg service???

http://www.skijapanguide.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001595#000010

Still happens here.

\:\(

After a short while its ok again, but sometimes it does cut. mad.gif I have asked a few times about this, and they even came to check the connection - with no luck.

I wouldnt know, I flagged the land line, couldnt see the point of it seeing the Mrs Kamo and myself both have Keitais. International calls you say? use the internet for calling its free, plus you can use a web cam and have a teleconference.

my connection cuts out from time to time (ntt adsl 8mb), but it has nothing to do with the land line. Nobody knows my landline number so i get maybe one call a month (every time a wrong number).

Thus, this is a problem with NTTs structure I think.

I called them and they gave me a new modem, but the problem didnt go away. They said I had to pay 2man if I wanted to them to 'try to' fix it properly.

had a salesguy, offering Osen fiber to residents in my building, come knocking on my door a few weeks back... I'm using a DION 40mbps ADSL which kicks some ass, but the Osen fiber connection is supposed to be 100Mbps and about the same price... Anyone use it?