I wonder if this topic is acceptable...? (About lesbians)

You hear it everywhere, on the tv, in mags, etc - guys got this thing of fantasising about lesbians. Guys.... is it true? And why?

cool.gif

Rach, what are you talking about when you say 'lesbian'? Simplistically, there are two types:

1. real core dykes that tend to be everyday looking women, often have shortish hair and have an attitude that would melt a clothes iron. They are 100% dykes and some of them can get really dirty and painful in bed (I know a few, it would blow you away if you knew what they do to each other...). Not all are sexual deviants, indeed most likely have a 'regular' homosexual sex life with other women. Most lesbians of this category want to marry, have a family, fall in love with another woman.

or

2. Lipstick lesbians that are regular cute party chicks who usually sleep with guys but for the hell of it will kiss and fondle their party girlfriends and sometimes take home some (lucky) guy for a pretty wild drugged out session after the club shuts. These girls are just in a phase and often do not explore past kissing, but some do get naked and do 'other things'. These people are not lesbians, they are just fun loving girls that like kissing and playing with other good looking girls.

I do not care for either type in my life, they both tend to have destructive emotional issues.

> I do not care for either type in my life

What about in your jpegs?

Blow us away with some details would you, be a sport. At Uni I read some short stories by a dyke that got handed around my group of friends and it involved lots of rubber gloves...

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
You hear it everywhere, on the tv, in mags, etc - guys got this thing of fantasising about lesbians. Guys.... is it true?
You been listening to Gareth Keenan?

Now, will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

Lesbians are cool, I have some top friends who are lesbians and I can be strictly platonic with them and treat them like one of the guys. They werent interested in me and I was never interested in them. Just good mates. no innuendo or flirting ,just mates.

Yeah, well enough of good mates - we don't need any of that on this thread. :p

I've been tempted to invite the sisters of some of my girlfriends to just hop on in, but figured it would probably be best to keep my fantasies of lipstick lesbian incest to myself. \:D For the good of me 'elf, like.

2 of my best friends at college were a lesbian couple. Very much the sexy kind, but just not into blokes at all. Unfortunately. There were most blokes on the campus' dream, but - as far as I know - did not partake in any funny business with a 3rd male member lol.gif

I reckon no. 1 is scary, no 2 is good clean fun, but not with a guy you have strong feelings for.....that would just mess with yer head.

Slightly off topic but....What is up with the hard core lezzies who try to make themselves look as Manly as possible?? I mean, they are lezzies coz they like women right?! Feminine womenly women....so why try to look like a bloke?? confused.gif

(this has had me puzzled for a very long time)

Grungy gonads your wish is my comand

Looking at all the replies on this thread I think I have led a shelterd life up here in the Highlands. but it is now getting into spring when all the sheep take there clothes off baaaaaaaaa lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

I will be in Hakuba from 4th april untill 17th

anybody wanting a pint come find me kanpai wave.gif