That's great! Just what I was looking for, and in a groovy graphic style too. And knock me down with a feather but when I put in an 'arstist' from my collection, half of the artists in my collection popped up alongside.

Neato! A must-have companion tool for any pirate worth his hook.

The Jazz side is very limited!

And why does Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan pop up right next to Geroge Clinton, who i searched for? while Earth, Wind and Fire are far out to the right????

hmm

But still ok for finding some new names

to add to the 10700+ tracks,

Pm for ftp

ATB

Thunderpants

I got similar results to the Thunder

Put in "Prince" and it gives you his immediate family (Sheila E etc) and then Annie Lennox and Neil Young( :rolleyes: eek.gif lol.gif )

Sly Stone, James Brown, George Clinton, Rick James, Outkast ...all nowhere to be seen, not even at the outskirts.

I think you're better off at AMG

http://www.allmusic.com/index.html

Nice graphics, though.

Seems like Neil Young is the father of all styles according to the PlasmePeople.

scouser, the Jazz thing will grow on you if you give it a try.

If your mind is open, i'll introduce you....

ATB

Thunderpants

Me too.

Prince and Annie Lennox. Hey, whats happened to Prince anyway recently? Not heard anything from him, I think I read somewhere hes heavily into religion now.

• 11 months later...

A for prince joshnii, he is now doing really catchy mormon jazz/funk fusion. Some of it is actually really good. I think it's prince and the rainbow children but I could be wrong. Aparently his dad was a full-on mormon and Prince promised him before he died he would convert. His dad died and he funked over to the dark side eek.gif

Just think this from a man who had peaches and cream, goddamn they were hot! I guess he has had his fill of sex and drugs. Anyway, despites how it sounds I think his new stuff is pretty good. Give it a go, although it does get very preachy including a booming God-like voice in some parts. I think he is right off his rocker but he's ....stilllll got the funk.......still got the funk clap.gif