Yeah, all this talk about high post qty has pulled my total up.. I am getting sucked in.

No matter, i managed to punch out a 30 page document at work today.

I am usually at work for more than 15 hours each day so I need the distraction during the day to keep me sane. I usually then do another 2 hours or so of work at home, but mostly just phone calls. So I dont feel guilty about all this posting at work.

yo wizz just for you dude... \:D \:D

15 hours a day at work. db - i dont blame you for posting so much! I would to!

I can't check the forums at work so most of my posting is done at home. Mostly before i go to bed. I always have trouble going to sleep - looking at a computer screen seems to help. But on a hot, humid night like this, it isnt helping much. Its a stinker out there! And now im rambling.....i'll shut up now....

Thanks for your nomination, zero. I suppose you owe me that since a large proportion of those posts were to keep you entertained during your sleepless nihgts with the Rusutsu thread while you were in the U.S.. Did you notice how it stopped as soon as you got to Japan and had something real to do with your time!

despite this being the second or third snow discussion board that I hang around on, I have racked up 232 posts since October 2000.

In comparison, on Sno Info I have racked up 9679 posts since September 2000 eek.gif , and 91 posts on Snow dot Net since Jan 2001.

The other forums that I participate in dont have counters.

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
Good to know we're not your favorite Raury. Thanks.
Ah, but this is my favourite Japanese snow website.

I think the servers here would die under the pressure from all the drivle that I post at Sno Info.

I know a lot of the posters on Sno Info personally.
  • 2 weeks later...