db, I got so impressed by National Trust while I was there. They are doing good in the UK.

echineko,

I'm sure that you will notice National Trust everywhere in England. If you have time, I reccomend you to read a book about Octavia Hill. Maybe after coming back from England and if you are interested in knowing why London is so diffeent from Tokyo. She is one of women I respect. \:\)

If I go to England next time, it'll be an organic food tour.

I want to go to

Eden Project, Neil's Yard, The Duke of Cambidge, Ray'z jazz plus the cafe, La Fromagerie Shops...

I want to buy

Booja-Booja Chocolates,Rocombe Farm icecream, Luscombe ginger beer...

;\)

I saw something on the city of Bath on the news the other day. It seems its in a bit of a mess at the moment with them completely overspending and spending far too much time on a major city center spa attraction - and it had interviews with some angry tourists who said it was a mess.

We will going for 8 days after travelling time. Schedule is about 3/4 days in London and then free time after that. We can choose from different thing in free time, and so still thinking of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
We were very tired in the second half. Again.
It's always excuses with you guys....We lost hong kong, we lost america, blah blah blah \:\)