Pink - Id wear a pink shirt. Cant say I give a $hi# about what others think. To each their own. A mate of mine wears pink about as much as I wear every other color lol.gif

Somebody said Id never have a pink jacket, suit, or snowboard - agreed.

Pink on girls, with white pants and some high heels.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy \:D

To each their own I say. Havent got a pink myself mind you. Grey, green, khaki brown, teal, olive, purple/indigo, deep blue, yellow et al, got em all but no pink and no white. Not a single white in my array.

It's not the shirt, it's whats in it! (And how you wear it). Not got anything particularly against light pink.

My dad had a pink shirt of which he was very fond.

One day when it was hanging up in the bathroom drying, one of those big spindly, pin-waisted wasps flew in and alighted on the pink shirt. I got out my very sharp Swiss Army knife thinking I could, with a deft slashing motion, cut the wasp in half at the waist without affecting the shirt in any way at all.

Selecting the sharpest blade, I made my quick, powerful stroke. The wasp flew unharmed out of the window, and I slashed a big ragged hole in the front of my dad's favourite pink shirt.

It took me nearly an hour to think how I was going to explain to my an old man quite what the bloody hell I thought I was doing.

I don't think pink shirts would really suit me anyway, but I can't look at them without thinking about that most uncomfortable time spent in the bathroom looking at my handiwork.

some of the light pink shirts look as if you've washed your whites with a lone red sock.

i dont really have anything against them, i agree with rach it depends how you wear it and what you wear it with.

Yes. Yes. Light green with a good black suit (pref. 4 button). I have good memories of a night involving above. \:D