Companies we should (or so we're told) boycott.

I believed that Yuki Jirushi was the best brand of dairy goods before cover-up. But I buy Yotsuba butter, Takanashi fresh cream, Cheese from Europe, Organic soy milk now. I can't stop buying only one Yukijirushi goods, low calorie Margarine. I love it.

Boycotting Budweiser because their affiliated company have an orca in captivity is ridiculous. When the orca Keiko from Free Willy was unzipped as it were, he didn't return to the wild and was dead within a few years.

Far better to boycott Budweiser because their beer is like 'maiden's water'.

OO,

Snow Brand (Megum(i) Milk) had 2 scandals a few years back because they didnt want to take the necessary precautions of cleaning out their pumps, filters, pipes etc, and their milk products caused many people to get sick, and I think a few died?? Cant say I honestly remember.

It might not have been so bad, had they not tried to cover it up the second time a few months later with the exact same problem. Google it if you need some more info mate.

Good god, who would consider Bud a beer? eek.gif My piss tastes better if served at the same temp. There are some fantastic beers in the states but they arent well known outside the country wakaranai.gif

Quote:
There are some fantastic beers in the states but they arent well known outside the country
Coz they all taste like piss and Bud is the best you got? Sounds like the most logical reason.
 Quote:
Curious how the "shite" beer becomes so popular....
While we are at it we can wonder how a shite president gets elected how shite music fills the airwaves and how every second shop is a shite Jusco mall.