hay grungy, do you know many drummers ? Apparently they are not the smartest bunch of band members - have you heard any of the drummer jokes ??? From my experience, it seems it is the responsibility of the other band members to continually put drummers in their place ie. sitting, hiding behind the rest of the band where noone can see them.....ha ha ha

Still, we all need those beats, right ?

Good luck, and may the kick be with you.... ;\)

my father is still a drummer in a band. he's been jammin since he was 16 (he's now 55). I took lessons from him for a number of years but gave it up to athletics. But I (and everyone around me) find myself tapping my fingers to an unknown beat almost all the time. Do you find yourself doing that GG?

One of my friends back here has a new drumkit - hes actually quite good as well. I was suitably impressed. His neighbours are, apparently, none too impressed as you might imagine. lol.gif

One of my friends back here has a new drumkit - hes actually quite good as well. I was suitably impressed. His neighbours are, apparently, none too impressed as you might imagine. lol.gif

I've decided to get myself a guitar and learn that which I'm quite excited about. Why couldn't we do that at school - there it was a choice of violin, trumpet and that kind of thing...... \:\( Electric guitar with amp coming soon clap.gif