71% - Flawed cutie!

but what do you expect from a test written by a spotty virgin otaku attempting to deflate yer self esteem so you'll do some charity work...

(from what I can judge, my 'flaws" are not drinking or smoking enough... have to work on that.) \:D

My sister just sent me 3 tapes from Canada. All of them have at least 2 TPB episodes on them. I'm living it up right now. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

hahahaha

Thanks Yuki. I might have to sometime. Nurses are hot. Well some of them at least. Ganguru girls are the tan ones right? They look like fun for a night. But I think that's about it. I have wondered if they rub that shit all over there bodies or if they have "tan lines" just like everybody else.

Toque,

I have the entire first two seasons and the first four eps of season 4. Download them all now via a bit torrent client at

Suprnova

Just download a bit torrent client like Azureus, install it, then open the bit torrent file you get from suprnova with Azureus and Voila! super fast downloads.

Heaps more stuff on there as well, many movies, TV...everything. Mind you a fell like I am repeating myself here :rolleyes: Trailer park boys but nobody reads my posts " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Yuki, if I was a single man then by jesus I would be down in your neck of the woods running amok with some of the hotties you seem to have lined up down there. Give 'em one for me tiger!

Sorry to Highjack the thread.