I've been drinking for 12 hours or so now, since 4pm last night (uk timeright). Theres been a massive footie game in the middle of all that, with the best debut of a player ever seen ho, which makes it not usual, but when you've drank for so long do you usually fight back the sleep or keep awayke and just skipp a night. I'm off to work in 4 hours lol.gif lol.gif :p Doe that makesense?

just bouncing back after about a 30 hr drinking session (with a 5 hr bus ride thrown in). I'm sure I slept for at least an hour or so on the bus......sometimes I seem to break through the sleep barrier and can keep on keeping on. At other times I sometimes crash and burn too.......

But I'm with toque, there is no way I can type a sentence (or want to) after a couple of hours on the turps.

I really think though if I'm looking to have a big one I will always hope to have a little something on the side (or on a plate, cd case or even scraped out on a bank note...... \:D )

Hey well I'm not fibbing here -check the name. I suppose the last 4 hours of my session was pretty slow and there was alot of food as well, and the buzz of the occassion, so not mad mad volumes I suppose. A great night though, just got a headache now and work is in a few hours. oh dear

stipper - 30 hours! you remind me of what when I was 20.

I can safely say the only reason I lasted sooo long was because my friend and I found the free beer container at the event we were at. Oh, and did I mention all the young Brazilian chicks that were floating around... \:D ....beats sleeping any day - besides, there was no where to sleep....

lol.gif

30 hours, I can't imagine that. I used to have some real good sessions back when I could guzzle it down like a fish, but nothing so long. How much is drunk in that period of time?

I must be getting real old, when I read this one. I was out last night - probably out for about 7 hours pretty heavy drinking but come 2am I was out of it could take no more. Got a splitting headache this afternoon as well.

" title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />