> The brassiere, licensed for the Expo 2005 Aichi Japan and not for general sale, uses environmentally-friendly materials such as corn, Deccan hemp and paper which can all be recycled.

Excellent! You can chew it off and then smoke it when you're done. We need more inventiveness of this calibre!

Chew off the panties and you can see the Moon! lol.gif

There's some weird perspective on her body there. It looks like photographer has used his shortest lens and stuck his camera right in her face. Dirty old git!

I propose to Triumph that they sell this bra with the manequin. THey could please not only the female wearer but also her partner this way! Perfect way to double sales.

Anyone know if the manequin is available?

What mannequin? That's Britney Spears!

B0006284JQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Actually it looks more like a bikini than bra and panties. It would be fun to go snorkeling in Okinawa and watch the little fishes nibble it into a string bikini and beyond.

Eco Bra reminds me of an idea I had at Uni. "BAB PANTS"tm. Its the end of a night and you are at a nightclub/union, you have pulled the girl you have been ridiculously dancing with all night but there is a seriuos decison to be made, do you A- Go to buy that much needed end of night feast the Kebab and lose the girl as she strolls off unable to wait in the horribly long ques at the van whilst it rains, or do you B- Take the girl home and miss put on that institution that is the Kebab after booze dinner!!!!???? Well now you can have both BABPANTS, edible kebab underwear, "Chew through the Bab to the goodness"! And for that extra je ne sais quoi try "Chili sauce to spicen things up also!" Availavble in all good toilet vending machines!!

What do you reckon do I have a winner idea or what?!! clap.gif