Depends which schnapps there`s all sorts, apple schnapps, brandy schnapps....actually I remember having a horribly filthy night on Brandy schnapps when at uni, doesn`t leave you feeling so nice in the morning. Typical crimble drink round my home

Watched a documentary last night on Discovery about schnapps in Bavaria, man I never knew so many different types existed. I treat the stuff cautiously now as Ive had many messy nights and horrible days after when I was younger.

I used to drink this thing when I was younger but not much any more. It is too sweet and not very strong for my taste now. I prefer some tequila or rum or bourbon. My favorites are “Olmega yellow”, “Captain Morgan black” and “Southern Comfort”. \:D

A COCKSUCKING COWBOY. (no, not toque :p )

butterscotch schnapps (chilled) and baileys irish cream- layered. baileys on top. not real good for tha tummy, what, with that baileys curdling an all, but very yaummy after a hard days riding. \:D

try one now!

Ahhh, one of my old deviant crimes from when I was 20. I am sure I have listed it here before. Essentially it required getting a likely candidate (a cute easy play chick) onto the schnapps...BUTTERSCOTCH. It is so easy to shoot, sticky and sweet. It is a killer.

1) Get all chummy, close and laughy

2) Introduce the idea of trying to get the last sweet drop out of the shot glass with your tongue, do this for a few shots.

3) Then introduce the idea of trying to get the last sweet sticky drops out with your fingers. Oh, what a mess it makes.

4) Introduce the idea of licking the sticky sweet stuff off your fingers.

5) Have a few more shots, lots of finger sucking and licking going on, your fingers, her mouth

6) accidentally drink like a messy person and spill some on your chin as you drink. Whoops.... 97% of the time she will lick your chin, lips and then try something disgusting like kissing you. But, be prepared for her to be smarter than you and bust out the chin licking move before you do! She may even giggle as she accidentally spills some on her cleavage... you know what you gotta do then....

If you detect she is a bit of a thrill seeking pain freak then switch to some inflammable white sambuca and start burning her with some dancing blue vapour flames. If she is wearing a short skirt then try setting her hopefully cute and hairless knees on fire. Just be careful that she is not wearing nylon stockings as she will go up in a puff of smoke faster than you can say "did that hurt?"

I miss being a filthy young sleaze. Damn this maturity and self respecting shyness that has taken over my life in the last 3 years.

Mate, at least you HAVE a wife. Perhaps I would as well had I not spent my 20's trying to set girls in miniskirts on fire. I am lonely now. The warmth that radiated from a burning size 8 did not last long and now I have nothing but hollow memories. Sympathy please.

ahhhh....

I remember once in Andorra myself and group of friends drank 5 1.5 litre bottles of schnapps (apple/peach/lemon/ blueberry etc) then went out to celebrate New Years. I woke New Years day with my face stuck to my pillow.

• 1 year later...