• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tateyama station where you have to take a silly tram to another bus station higher up on the mountain. Just a tourist trap really. But have to take it if you park at this station.

blpic30039.jpg

The clouds lifted to about 2800 metres so we were able to get some turns just below the ceiling. This pic is looking towards the main peak of Tateyama from just near the tenting area. The summit is quite rugged looking and still about 300 metres above what you can see.

blpic30038.jpg

We skinned partway up this gully and then booted up to about half way up this gully. Snow was probably boot top or more as it collected in here. Very nice turns. These are pics of Toque (myself) skiing down after Fattwins got first tracks.

Our 3rd run of the day.

blpic30026.jpg

Myself booting up

blpic30030.jpg

Just getting ready to ski

blpic30034.jpg

blpic30035.jpg

blpic30036.jpg

blpic30037.jpg

I'm very happy after having an amazing run in nice powder

blpic30033.jpg

This was our second line of the day. A pretty good line although the light was really flat. Again myself skiing down.

Fattwins went first on this one and just as I was getting ready to ski down this Japanese guy poached my line. Not cool at all. But all I had to do was traverse over 10 metres of so.

blpic30031.jpg

So all these pictures are of me skiing. I have to get my film developed. I have lots of Fattwins skiing and a few camp shots. And then Fattwins has an entire role of throw away camera film complete with a picture of me peeing

sorry man today and tomorrow are freaking busy. I must be ready to do my crap at work. gt the vid done next I got to show that early childhood english is worth the effort for public education in osaka. STRESS SUCKS

nice write up on the members side there man I dont think I can write i up better. I can put in a bit more of my thoughts and if you want sj slap it together for a feature? April opening day I feel a cold coming on already.