What exactly is a VIP room? And how do you get in?

VIP room,no. But all of the good spots to go in Honolulu have lines to get into them and there are always regular people and VIP people lines (well, if your a VIP you go straight in). This was very frustrating in college. If you want to be a VIP you need to know or kiss ass to some giant uneducated bouncer who is responsible for who can and can't get in. As a UH baseball player I had my VIP places but never fealt good about it. Stupid really. Oh, and I did and still do have a spikey blonde haircut \:D

Been in a few nothing that special, though some have had some good stuff in the bowls on the tables.(not in Japan)

The Japan VIP rooms that i have been in are just a closed off quieter room where you can easily get a nice comfy seat..

unless you are with a group of mates it's alittle boring so better to be out where the action is;)

I have a feeling gamera is getting the wrong idea about what kissing a huge uneducated bouncers ass means... am i right gamera?

just in case, it means to make that person feel superior to you in every way, follow their orders with great pleasure, compliment them every second you get etc. etc.

If I was wrong, then i apologize, im not trying to downplay your knowledge of english slang.

No Sakitumi, I felt something like you explained, but a bit hard to express it good in English that's why I asked.

I never imagined kissing there lol...

In short, being a 'yes man'(person who never says NO), right?

spikey blonde hair ='s i have blonde hair and it's about 2 cm long so it's kind of spikey. it's not a style, at least for me, i just keep it so short it spikes sometimes.

And ass kissing is more than being a yes man, it's a full blown gomasuri man.

I got to get on the vip list at the zanzabar disco in honolulu last year after the pro bowl. It was wild & very hunter s. thompsenesk but without guns. alot of the players & cheerleaders came & we had a great time. no ass kissing bouncers I knew the producer