• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love it.

fark i hate saying goodbye to friends. had to say goodbye to fubuki today.

So much i wanted o say to the guy. He really helped us get on our feet and we owe him alot. The thing I hate most about Japan is this crap.

Thanks for the tour today fubuki we love yeah Ft the wife and hannah.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
any good quotes from FT tonight EBC? Was he in form like over Xmas with Bushy et al? eek.gif :p
ha ha ha kind of like that - he did some bizarre dancing sitting down and standing up, and seemed very drunk for someone who had only drunk one or two beers - and he wishes he had a hat like me - though i wish i had as much style as him when it comes to circus tricks lol (ummm you kinda had to be there) errrr i think the classic quotes of the evening probably came from me lol.

Thanks FT!!!

Yeah it sucks saying goodbye, but it is definitely not forever, I soon will have a months vacation at a time.

CB-not outta here till the 28th but I have a bunch of two weknd booked in Tokyo for a peace boat interview, and my GRE test, then have to pack and sell everything I own.....wanna buy anything. I think you need a car don`t you?????

I have some pics of our tour FT that I will try and put up tonight, if I can figure it out never posted pics here.....

Kuma that is a sweet pic of FT, sorry you couldn`t come on the tour yesterday.

DZ- thanks for the use of your duck hunting shoes and poles again.

EBC- you go girl!!!!!!!!! Green condom hat and all!