Well another good weekend was bagged, partied like it's going out of fashion.... again.... and still snaked some pow.

This time we headed into the Happo Slackcountry. Saturday was AK77, Kumapix, EBC & Tsugi. Sunday was Happo Slackcountry kicker sessions with AK77, Hugh, Karey & EBC (sorry didn't take my camera today). All photos are from Saturday's fun in the sun.

It all started off rather well with EBC and her local steez wheelz

eskimobasecamp_204.jpg

AK wanted in on the local style action too...

eskimobasecamp_206.jpg

We make our arrival in the Happo Slackcountry and scope our lines for untracked pow, sweeet.

eskimobasecamp_208.jpg

Kuma has a VERY large...... errr..... camera

eskimobasecamp_209.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it always nipple deep on the way up, but boot deep on the way down?

Alternative commentary might read:

'Scoping lines to see where we get out without getting flagelated by bushes'

In the end, there were some nice patches and corridors that opened up through the bushes.

Just to set the record straight, Kuma and I were the ones late for FT, so missed his properly nice line from above Happo.

This was Kuma's fault for being girl slow getting onto the mountain.

This was EBCs fault for saying that it would take less than an hour and that she knew the way, then deciding she didn't.

This was AKs fault for suggesting stopping to take photos and forgetting about the time.

End result, missed good hike and long ride, and cross FT!

But I was the only one prepared to call FT and tell him we were late - so wasting less of his time (and bearing the brunt of his anger!).

That was Saturday, on Sunday I built a small kicker into one of the few not bushy slopes, and had fun learning. Let's progressing!

No, it did have a lot of kick due to its location, but it also had a lot of lot of hang time (realtive to it's size) and was a bit of a step down, so it would have been carnage for me and my total lack of straight-over-the-back air awareness.

Another day - with you!

I was not happy as i only get a few hours of sking in every weekend. Even without the call you guys were getting drifted with lots of anger at that point. Would have loved pics of the spine cause I dont intend to go back there soon. Im onto the next project now.

Too be honest im leaving my camera at home alot and just enhoying the sking. Seb took some nice shots though looking down the line that Ill try to get.

Where is a responsible touring partner like toque when you need him.

lol.gif

this thread is funny. I did call FT before we went on EBC's bush exploring mission but he was out of range. Stupid AU

Me & Sock Monkey did go & find our own SICK line today so now I know what FT is talking about. Won't be missing another appointment with Dad that's fo sho!

fock YOU, the bush exploring mission was fun..... and emm it looked a lot different last year with another 2m of snow on there lol. and did we get lost/die/totally piss off dad to the point where he won't talk to us again? NOOOOO! AK & i made that plan the night before... if you can't get outa bed to do something first before FT's midday starts, it's not my problem. we waited on YOU kuma!!!!!!!!! and anyway, it's nothing to do with me, i was never going hiking with dad. get your shit together and get outa bed.