anyone planning a trip over christmas and/or new year and need/want/wouldn't mind an extra member. I'm hoping to ride somewhere with a park but am more interested in having people to ride with. i won't slow you down.

also, which resorts have decent parks in the nagano/gunma/niigata area?

shit, if no-one replies to this i am going to look like a real lettuce!!

hahahaha, it's all well and good, actually heading off to kagura on saturday and minikami on sunday. my buddy rode last weekend and said kagura was ok. i physically cannot wait anymore. have to get riding!! i'll let you know how it is. anyway, it's going to puke all week so it'll be freshies all weekend.

that was a crisp looking lettuce by the way...

no, no, i am merely living in the land of optimism. sorry to have led you along. wouldn't it be nice though....it's got to happen some time. although i do have the concern that i jinx seasons. my season in chamonix was the driest they had in ages and the following season in whistler was pretty dire too. maybe i should leave japan for your guys' sake. as long as there are a few feet of fresh at christmas i'm happy. not that any of you lot want to ride with me!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who is going to be in Hakuba from the 31st of Dec and wants to meet up for a run or two, send me an email or PM. Otherwise, I'll be wearing a green Oakley jacket with one red sleeve and a silver Giro Fuse helmet, if you see me on the hill say hi. It looks like there will at least be a few runs open by then.

Sorry, it's still dumping here, got 50cm from yesterday and still dumping...but then my little hill isn't the best but it's been fresh powder every day for the past week with no crowds so I can't complain.