mmm yes i'd like to get one, ooooh you lot have almost persuaded me. i often find that the timing with a digital camera is my enemy, recently i've tried to take photos and need the instant response of a shutter to give me those shots. my little digital camera is too slow. that and the amazing photos you get on an slr would be a good enough reason for me. i want to learn how to use that kind of camera, and play when i take the photos, rather than play on my mac afterwards (most of this mornings photos didnt have, if any, much editing though) yes BOC some people do take cracking pics, and some people just take horrible pics don't they, arghhh some pictures really make me cringe... i hate it when i'm doing something with someone who is awful at taking pics and you need them to take a picture for you.

what i really love in life though is taking pictures of AK doing that pointy pose thing lol lol.gif

eskimobasecamp_81.jpg

don't have any pictures of his pink socks though HMMM confused.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is merely one of the many points.

There is a full range.

For the appropriate fee.

I believe this one was:

"Oh look, a perferct spot for lunch, with a few scatter cushions it will be perfect."

It's one of my more camp points.

oF COURSE! all that avalanche crap is so unglamorous!

I just tell FT et al that I am carrying a shovel and all that, but instead fill my pack with scatter cushions and soom mood music. Arvo-lunch gear, darling.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
Is that really AK? looks more like Gigi Ruf....

(just said that to make AK happy lol.gif )
Thank you.

Yes, I believe Gigi spends most of his downtime scanning snow japan to copy my style (from EBCs photos).

see what happens when my boyfriend lives on the other side of the world?

i end up throwing myself at the first snowboarder who points my way.

(& point he does. ebc has plenty of evidence)

ya thanks bushy --- really got a lot to learn, i like taking good pictures, but i've never had the chance to study photography or anything, so don't know much theory --- yaa need to get a dslr. last night my mate who is a sponsored skier told me she wants to get some good shots for her sponsers when she comes over to stay in hakuba with me, so that's a good chance for me to get some wicked shots thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by gnarly-dude:
Some maths:

HAKUBA = NISEKO - 3 YEARS
Can I have that in writing for my bank head office? The prospect of Japan's fastest rising land prices might help me get a nice big loan.